2006 Yamaha VX110 Deluxe
Biegler's C&S Motorsports
- The VX™ Series is powered by a Yamaha MR-1™ four-stroke engine. This is a compact, ultra-lightweight, 110 horsepower, four-cylinder, 1052cc, DOHC, 20-valve, liquid-cooled engine for class-leading performance.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Delivers a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
- Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
- Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from water ingestion.
- Dry Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricating oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
- Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.): An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping, engine diagnostics and OTS. The OTS function of Y.E.M.S. activates when the operator releases the throttle lever and attempts to steer the watercraft. This assists the operator in turning while the watercraft is decelerating.
- Thermostatic and Pressure Controlled Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is controlled by a thermostat and pressure system and is maintained by a pressure control valve.
- Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life.
- Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
- The VX pump design is one of the most efficient pump configuration ever, increasing stream velocity and thrust while decreasing cavitation and prop spin.
- Reverse: Allows the watercraft to be backed up off a trailer or out of tight spots where you can not turn around easily.
- Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
- High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook up.
- Cooling Water Intake Filter: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
- Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
The Ultra-Lightweight, High Strength Hull and Deck
- The VX hull is designed to be light and strong.
- Progressive, Stepper Draft V-Hull with Integrated Bow Spray Guard: Provides excellent maneuverability, handling and comfort.
- Performance Sponson Design: Provides added straight-line comfort and an improved two and three-up riding experience.
- Multi-function Electronic Information Center: Provides the operator a quick read on speed, RPM, fuel level, low fuel warning, low oil pressure warning, overheat warning, hour meter, check engine light with self diagnostic function.
- Low RPM Mode: Also with the touch of a button on the remote transmitter, the top speed of the VX110 Deluxe is reduced by nearly 30 percent.
- Yamaha Security System: This security system that can be activated with the touch of a button ensures that no one starts the VX110 Deluxe without your permission.
- Dual Concave Mirrors: Automotive style and convenience.
- 19 Gallons of Total Storage: Includes a large bow storage locker and glove box.
- Extra Large Boarding Platform: Provides a stable platform for re-boarding.
- Glove Box with Self-draining Beverage Holders: The industry's first self-draining insulated beverage holders.
- Finger Throttle Lever: Provides added comfort while reducing hand fatigue.
- Yamaha's Trademarked Visibility Spout®: A waterspout from the rear of the craft that improves the watercraft's conspicuity.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke, In-line, 4-Cylinder, 20 Valve
- 1052 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 76 mm x 58 mm
- Open-Looped, Water
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- EFI (Electric Fuel Injection)
- Dry Weight
- 715 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 gal.
- 45.6 in.
- 127.7 in.
- 46.4 in.
- Oil Capacity
- 1.14 gal.
- Rider Capacity
- 1, 2, or 3 person/ 529 lbs.
- Storage Capacity
- 19 gal.
- 3-Blade, Stainless Steel
- Gear Ratio
- 155 mm Axial Flow Single Stage
- Direct Drive from Engine
- Hull Type
- SMC (Sheet Moulded Compound)
- Heat Red, Deep Blue
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)