2009 Kawasaki Prairie 360 4X4
Biegler's C&S Motorsports
Prairie 360 4X4
362cc Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke Engine
- Smooth and reliable
- Delivers exceptional torque, providing the best combination of performance and simplicity
- Kawasaki Engine Brake Control utilizes the engine's compression to help slow the Prairie 360 4x4 under certain conditions
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) has high and low forward gears plus reverse, so no shifting is required
- Dependable shaft drive requires minimal maintenance
- Selectable four-wheel drive can be activated with the flip of a switch—simple and effective
- Kawasaki Variable Front Differential Control lets the rider manage how much torque is delivered to both front wheels
Chassis and Suspension
- Large saddle and full-sized floorboards with adjustable serrated footpegs provide superior comfort and help protect the rider's feet from mud and debris
- Smooth-riding MacPherson strut front suspension provides 6.7 inches of travel while the rear swingarm with adjustable shock provides 7.1 inches of travel
- Front and rear cargo racks can carry a combined weight of 242 pounds
- Dual front disc brakes provide superior stopping power to the front wheels
- Kawasaki's sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc rear brake system is protected from mud, dust, debris and water while providing superior rear braking power with practically no maintenance
- Standard hitch bracket makes installing a ball hitch quick and easy for towing up to 1,100 pounds
- Bright dual 30W halogen headlights for chores and fun after sunset
- Engine: Air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke, single cylinder
- Displacement: 362cc
- Bore x stroke: 80.0 x 72.0mm
- Compression ratio: 8.3:1
- Carburetion: Keihin CVK34
- Starting: Electric with recoil backup
- Transmission: Continuously variable transmission with Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, high and low range, plus reverse
- Final drive: Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
- Frame type: Double cradle steel
- Front suspension / wheel travel: MacPherson strut / 6.7 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Swingarm with single shock, preload adjustment / 7.1 in.
- Front tires: AT25x8-12 tubeless
- Rear tires: AT25x10-12 tubeless
- Front brakes: Dual hydraulic discs
- Rear brake: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Overall length: 81.3 in.
- Overall width: 47.4 in.
- Overall height: 45.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 49.3 in.
- Ground clearance: At center of chassis, 9.8 / at rear axle, 7.7 in.
- Seat height: 35.6 in.
- Lighting: 30W x 2 halogen
- Rack capacity, front / rear: 88 / 154 lbs.
- Towing capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Dry weight: 639.5 lbs.
- Fuel capacity: 3.6 gal.
- Footpegs: Adjustable
- Color Choices: Woodsman Green, Sunbeam Red or Polar White
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Engine Type
- SOHC, four-stroke
- 362 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 80.0 x 72.0 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Keihin CVK34
- Starting System
- Electric with recoil backup
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson strut
- Front Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic discs
- Front Tires
- AT25x8-12 tubeless
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with single shock, preload adjustment
- Rear Travel
- 7.1 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tires
- AT25x10-12 tubeless
- Double cradle steel
- Dry Weight
- 639.5 lbs
- Front Rack Capacity
- 88 lbs
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 154 lbs
- Towing Capacity
- 1,100 lbs
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.6 gal
- Ground Clearance
- At center of chassis: 9.8 in.; At rear axle: 7.7 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 81.3 x 47.4 x 45.5 in.
- 49.3 in.
- Final Drive
- Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
- Continuously variable transmission with Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, high and low range, plus reverse
- 30W x 2 halogen
- Woodsman Green, Sunbeam Red or Polar White
- Warranty: 12 Months; Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months