2011 Kawasaki Jet Ski STX-15F
Biegler's C&S Motorsports
Jet Ski STX-15F
- 160-horsepower engine is the most powerful in its class
- Digital fuel injection provides smooth performance and excellent fuel economy
- Composite hull facilitates stable yet sporty handling
- Digital instrumentation includes a speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge
- Class-leading storage lets you take all your gear with you
- Four-stroke engine provides incredibly strong low and mid-range torque
- Produces 160 horsepower , the most powerful engine in its price range
- Dual overhead cams (DOHC) are light and compact for less valve train inertial mass
- Large valves provide better intake and exhaust flow to improve torque and power
- Intake and exhaust valve lift, as well as cam timing, are optimized to reduce exhaust emissions
- Large capacity airbox cuts down engine noise and provides good air intake flow
- Intake tract designed for maximum performance
- Digital fuel injection provides great throttle response, smooth engine performance, quick acceleration, easy starting and excellent fuel economy
- Tip-over protection shuts engine off if craft tilts more than 61 degrees
- Waterproofed ECU and ignition coils protect the ignition system from electrical shorts
- Unique semi-dry sump oil system lowers the crankshaft in the engine, eliminates the need for scavenging pumps, and keeps the oil from flooding the crankcase if the craft is capsized
- Kawasaki's patented oil separator provides fail-safe venting for the crankcase and prevents oil from flowing into the intake tract if the craft is capsized
- Has earned a Three-Star Ultra-Low Emissions rating, meets the Environmental Protection Agency's strictest standards, as well as the California Air Resources Board standards
- Kawasaki Smart Steering® (KSS®) monitors steering input and engine speed and, when certain conditions are met, raises rpm to give enough thrust to maneuver
- Reverse bucket is designed for more precise direction control when backing and is made of injection molded material to prevent corrosion
- Reverse increases maneuverability in tight places
- Hull size is optimized for a stable, yet sporty and nimble ride
- Injection-molded sponsons deliver ultra-responsive turning, while enhancing stability
- Durable three-blade oval-edge stainless steel impeller provides maximum efficiency
- Shielded jet propulsion system offers greater protection from damage
- Kawasaki Splash Deflector (KSD) helps keep spray off the operator and passenger
- Boarding step retracts automatically and eases boarding in deep water
- Large capacity fuel tank allows more time on the water
- Integrated storage compartments offer the largest storage capacity in its class
- Stylish hatch cover keeps with muscular look
- Handle position makes aggressive “stand-up” riding easier and provides ample room for a wide range of riders
- Spacious, close-to-the-water open rear deck provides plenty of room for putting on skis or a wakeboard and easy deep water boarding
- Engine: Four-stroke, four-cylinder inline
- Displacement: 1,498 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 69.2 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Cooling system: Inducted water
- Fuel System: Digital Fuel Injection w/60mm throttle body
- Ignition: TCBI with Digital Advance
- Starting System: Electric
- Lubrication: Semi-Dry Sump system
- Coupling: Direct drive from engine
- Propulsion system: Jet pump, axial-flow single stage
- Impeller: Three-blade, oval-edge stainless steel
- Maximum Thrust: 957 lb.
- Overall Length: 122.8 in.
- Overall Width: 46.5 in.
- Overall Height: 41.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 844.5 lb.****Inlcudes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90% of capacity) and tool kit (if supplied)
- Load Capacity: 496 lb.
- Storage Capacity: 23.5 gal.
- Fuel Capacity: 16.4 gal.
- Oil Capacity: 5.3 qt.
- Seating Capacity: Three-person
- Color Choices: Jet White / Luminous Vintage Red
- Warranty: 12 months
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, four-cylinder inline
- 1,498 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 x 69.2 mm
- Inducted water
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Digital Fuel Injection w/60mm throttle body
- TCBI with Digital Advance
- Fuel Capacity
- 16.4 gal.
- 41.3 in.
- 122.8 in.
- 46.5 in.
- Oil Capacity
- 5.3 qt.
- Storage Capacity
- 23.5 gal.
- Three-blade, oval-edge stainless steel
- Jet White / Luminous Vintage Red
- 12 months