2019 Yamaha GP1800R
- High Performance Upgrades: The 2019 GP1800R features a new intake grate and ride plate proven to deliver peak performance on the closed course.
- Svho Engine: Yamaha's 1.8L supercharged, Super Vortex High Output Marine engine delivers more power and torque than any WaveRunner before it.
- NanoXcel® Hull And Deck: NanoXcel® 2 hull delivers an impressive power-to-weight ratio, agile ride and industry-leading fuel efficiency.
- New Race-Inspired Seat: Textured with new sticky vinyl for grip and comfort when charging into turns.
- Reboarding Step: Designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
Hull + Deck
- Available Colors: Azure Blue with White, Black with Torch Red Metallic
- Rider Capacity: 1-3 persons
- Length: 131.9 in.
- Width: 48.0 in.
- Height (meters): 1.19 m
- Height (inches): 46.9 in.
- Dry Weight: 769 lb.
- Fuel Capacity (liters): 70 liters
- Fuel Capacity (gallons): 18.5 gal.
- Storage Capacity (gallons): 24.6 gal.
- NanoXcel®2 Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck: Standard
- Displacement: 1812cc
- Engine Type: Supercharged 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, Super Vortex High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 160mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Premium Unleaded
- RiDE™ by Yamaha: Standard
- Reverse: in RiDE™ with Traction Control
- Trim System: Electric
- Security/Low-RPM Mode w/ Remote Transmitter: Standard (Dual Remotes)
- Seat: Racing Inspired, 2-piece
- Watertight Storage: Standard
- Dual Mirrors: Standard
- Glove Box: With Dual Cupholders
- Reboarding Step: Standard
- Two-Tone Deck Mats: Custom Cut
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Automatic Bilge: Standard
- Engine Type
- Supercharged 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, Super Vortex High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
- Dry Weight
- 769 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.5 gal.
- 46.9 in.
- 131.9 in.
- 48.0 in.
- Rider Capacity
- 1-3 persons
- Storage Capacity
- 24.6 gal.
- 160mm High-pressure
- Azure Blue with White, Black with Torch Red Metallic